My individual portraits are all taken at a location of your choosing and usually do not include the typical studio backdrop photography. This is in keeping with my love of the outdoors and living photography. If you do not have a location in mind, I will be happy to suggest a great site that meets your needs. (I can provide a neutral background for headshots. This may require some set-up.)
All individual portrait sessions require a 50% retainer due at the time of booking confirmation.
Once you submit your request and I’ve checked availability, watch for an email with payment options, to confirm your preferred date. You will also receive a telephone call to complete the process.
A typical individual portrait session runs up to an hour, beginning from the appointment time. My shoot times are flexible and I will do my best to accommodate your requests when natural light, sunrise, and sunsets are a part of your preference.
- $300 (an additional fee may be required depending on location)
- pre-session information gathering will allow me to understand your requirements and tailor the shoot
- up to 1 hour (begins with appointment time, so please be ready to shoot at that time)
- location of your choice (you are responsible for securing any necessary permissions)
- up to 3 wardrobe changes as time and location permits
- typically 30 – 50 final corrected JPEG photographs provided
- delivery via online download
- prints and other formats available at additional cost (the cost depends on format, e.g., glossy or matte, in an album, or framed)
- maximum of 7 days processing time